These products can be purchased through Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbing & Heating outlets, Kitchen, Bathroom, Tile and Flooring Showrooms.
Our Infrared Heaters are manufactured to order so sometimes stock levels are low.
Please call 01592 760928 to discuss stock levels to avoid delay in getting your order.
The ECOSUN U+ is a universal panel suitable for both wall and ceiling mounting.
The ECOSUN U+ infrared panel combines high energy efficiency with improved heating comfort when compared to other traditional heating systems.
Slimline and energy efficient these heaters can be used as a complete heating system or as spot heaters for individual areas.
The U+ range of slimline textured panels is designed to complement any environment and is equally appropriate in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
The U+ panels have a special paint finish. The outer thermocrystal surface finish is based on quartz crystals – a slightly textured finish that significantly increases the surface area and its ability to emit heat. The surface area is 2.5 times greater than a smooth surface. This results in a high efficiency, low maintenance heater.
The standard colour finish of the U+ panel is white. The installation flexibility makes them suitable for both new and refurbishment projects.
The 300 Watt heater directly replaces a 600mm x 600mm ceiling tile.
The 600 Watt heater replaces two 600mm x 600mm ceiling tiles.
- The panel is manufactured from galvanised steel with a textured thermocrystal surface finish which provides a high emissivity surface.
- Choice of colours using this online RAL chart.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
- Ceiling mounting frame comes with the panel as standard
- Localised heating – only warm the area required e.g. work space areas
- Suspended or ceiling mounted. ECOSUN U+ panels provide total usage of floor and wall space and reduce the risk of accidental damage or vandalism.
- Higher ventilation and air extraction rates do not significantly affect the radiant performance which primarily warms the fabric of the heated area.
- Gentle infrared heat results in improved comfort conditions at lower inside ambient temperatures providing comfort at lower running costs.
|Price (Excluding VAT)
|592 × 592 × 30 mm
|1192 × 592 × 30 mm
|1192 × 800 × 30 mm
- 1.0m heat resistant cable attached
- Thermal over-load protection
- Mounting height for ceiling installation: 2.5m min to 4.0m max
- Fully insulated panel to optimise performance and minimise heat losses through the rear panel surface.
- Fits into standard “T” bar suspended ceiling
- Standard finish: White textured finish.
- Standard RAL Colour is 9016