ECOMAX Cement Coated Insulation Board
£16.89 – £17.10
For use below ECOFLOOR or ECOFLEX cable systems.
ECOMAX is a robust Cement Coated Insulation Board developed specifically for the thermal insulation of tiled floors. It is constructed from an extruded polystyrene core covered on both sides by a glass fibre mesh reinforced polymer cement coating. ECOMAX has exceptional compressive strength and moisture resistance.
- Available in 6mm or 10mm thickness
- Can be fixed to any surface
- Keyed surface ready to receive tile adhesive
- Easy to work with – Cut with a knife or saw
- Lightweight and easy to handle
These products can be purchased through Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbing & Heating outlets, Kitchen, Bathroom, Tile and Flooring Showrooms.
Our Infrared Heaters are manufactured to order so sometimes stock levels are low.
Please call 01592 760928 to discuss stock levels to avoid delay in getting your order.
|Product Code||Description||Price (Excluding VAT)|
|TB06-ECOMAX||6mm Cement Coated Insulation Board – 600mm x 1200mm (0.72m2)||£20.46|
|TB10-ECOMAX||10mm Cement Coated Insulation Board – 600mm x 1200mm (0.72m2)||£16.89|
|TBSW||(25mm) Fixing Screws & (35mm) Washers (pack of 50)|
(Fixing washers should only be used with 10mm backer board. Approx 12 fixings per
- Dimensions: 600mm x 1200mm (0.72m²)
- Weight (kg/board): 1.8kg (6mm) or 2.0kg (10mm)
- Extruded Polystyrene core with polymer cement coating
- Density: 32Kg/m³
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.033W/m°k