ECOMAX-LITE Thermal Insulation
£20.46 – £99.00
ECOMAX-LITE Thermal Insulation is an extruded polystyrene insulation material for use below wood or laminate floors in conjunction with ECOFILM underfloor heating elements.
ECOMAX-LITE is available in 6mm thick sheets and is manufactured from recycled material free from ozone depleting chemicals.
Produced from a closed cell construction foamed polystyrene it has excellent thermal insulation properties. It MUST be used below ALL ECOFILM heating systems. Each board covers 1m² , simply order the number of boards you require for your chosen floor area adding approximately 10% for cutting wastage. Where threshold height limitations permit in conservatories we recommend installing a double layer of ECOMAX-LITE insulation.
These products can be purchased through Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbing & Heating outlets, Kitchen, Bathroom, Tile and Flooring Showrooms.
Our Infrared Heaters are manufactured to order so sometimes stock levels are low.
Please call 01592 760928 to discuss stock levels to avoid delay in getting your order.
- 6mm thick
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent sound insulation
- Levels small floor imperfections
- Suitable for most floor constructions
- Easy to work with – cut with knife
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Colour may vary
|Product Code||Description||Price (Excluding VAT)|
|EX06-3||1000x500x6mm 3m² Pack||£20.46|
|EX06-5||1000x500x6mm 5m² Pack||£29.30|
|EX06-18||1000x500x6mm 18m² Pack||£99.00|
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 500mm x 6mm (0.5m² coverage per sheet)
- Material: Close cell foamed polystyrene
- Density: 40Kg/m³
- Thermal conductivity: 0.035W/m°K