Tamper Proof Room Thermostat
£44.29Get a quote
These products can be purchased through Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbing & Heating outlets, Kitchen, Bathroom, Tile and Flooring Showrooms.
Our Infrared Heaters are manufactured to order so sometimes stock levels are low.
Please call 01592 760928 to discuss stock levels to avoid delay in getting your order.
The T6360 range of thermostats are designed to provide automatic ON/OFF control for gas valves, circulation pumps, relays and zone valves in all heating, cooling, or heating/cooling installations where single or changeover switching up to 10 A (resistive load) or 3 A (inductive load) is required.
In addition a 16 A (resistive load) variant is available for direct switching of high current carrying loads. Nine models of the thermostat are available, in a wide range of feature combinations.
- Dual diaphragm sensing element ensures close temperature control for all loads and applications
- Attractive modern styling makes this thermostat ideal for locating in the living space
- Available with or without heat anticipation to suit the application
- The T6360 has changeover contacts for use in cooling or heating/cooling applications
- Versions with switches for positive-off selection, or summer/ winter (heat/cool) changeover operation
- Mounts directly onto wall or conduit box
- Improved easy-to-wire terminals with built-in conductor clamps to ensure wiring is retained securely
- Double insulated. No earth wire required for operation. Earth “parking” terminal available on selected models