ECOMAX-XPS Uncoated Insulation Board
£6.59 – £9.99
For use below ECOFLOOR cable mat systems.
ECOMAX-XPS Uncoated Thermal Insulation is an extruded polystyrene insulation material for use over concrete sub floors in conjunction with ECOFLOOR cable mats where a more economical alternative to coated insulation boards are required. It should never be used on timber subfloors.
Available in 6mm or 10mm thickness each board covers 0.72m². When ordering insulation boards, add around 10% to the amount required to make up for any wastage when cutting.
- Available in 6mm or 10mm thickness
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent sound insulation
- Levels small floor imperfections
- Suitable for use with concrete sub floors
- Easy to work with – cut with a knife or saw
- Lightweight and easy to handle
These products can be purchased through Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbing & Heating outlets, Kitchen, Bathroom, Tile and Flooring Showrooms.
Our Infrared Heaters are manufactured to order so sometimes stock levels are low.
Please call 01592 760928 to discuss stock levels to avoid delay in getting your order.
- Dimensions: 600mm x 1200mm (0.72m²)
- Weight (kg/board): 0.10kg (6mm) or 0.15kg (10mm)
- Extruded Polystyrene
- Density: 34Kg/m³
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.03W/m°k