ECOMAX-DUO Dual Board Overlay System
ECOMAX-DUO is a dual board overlay system suitable for use over ECOFILM underfloor heating. It is a dry lay system that creates a free floating subfloor that is extremely stable and is instantly ready to receive the finished floor covering.
ECOMAX-DUO provides a smooth stable laying surface onto which most finished floor coverings can be fixed. This enables ECOFILM elements to be used as the underfloor heat source for a variety of floor coverings such as carpet, linoleum and luxury vinyl.
These products can be purchased through Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbing & Heating outlets, Kitchen, Bathroom, Tile and Flooring Showrooms.
Our Infrared Heaters are manufactured to order so sometimes stock levels are low.
Please call 01592 760928 to discuss stock levels to avoid delay in getting your order.
Installation of ECOMAX-DUO is quick, clean and simple. The system consists of a baseboard and a top board, each with a layer of contact adhesive.
The combination of ECOFILM and ECOMAX-DUO provides a labour saving, cost effective method for heating linoleum, vinyl and carpet.
- Allows ECOFILM to be installed under carpet and vinyl
- Creates a stable sub-floor for laying a variety of floor coverings
- Simple installation
- Low build height – only 7mm
- Dry Lay. Consists of a base board (3mm) and top board (4mm) with pre-applied contact adhesive to bond them together
- Dimensions – 600mm x 1200mm
- Pack contents – 4 base boards & 4 top boards (2.88m²)
- Material – MDF coated with contact adhesive
- Density – 770 kg/m³
- Thermal Resistance – 0.07m² oK/W