ECOFILM PRO Professional Underfloor Heating Kit
£163.67 – £472.67
ECOFILMPRO Professional Heating Kits are available in 5m², 10m², 15m² and 20m² kits and include all the tools for the professional installer. Simply cut the roll of 500mm wide ECOFILM into lengths and make the connections using the supplied crimping tool. The standard heat output of ECOFILM is 130W/m².
ECOFILMPRO is NOT designed for use in wet areas e.g. bathrooms/shower rooms.
These products can be purchased through Electrical Wholesalers, Builders Merchants, Plumbing & Heating outlets, Kitchen, Bathroom, Tile and Flooring Showrooms.
Our Infrared Heaters are manufactured to order so sometimes stock levels are low.
Please call 01592 760928 to discuss stock levels to avoid delay in getting your order.
|Product Code||Description||Price (Excl VAT)|
|EL06||ECOMAX-LITE Thermal Insulation (800mmx1250mm)||£5.67|
|ADT50||Heavy Duty Adhesive Tape (50mm x 50m)||£6.59|
|PVB12||Polyester Vapour Barrier (1m x 12m)*||£28.84|
|PVB25||Polyester Vapour Barrier (1m x 25m)**||£48.41|
|ET16W||White Touch Screen Thermostat (16A)||£87.55|
|TH232||Digital programmable Thermostat (15A)||£70.04|
|TH131||Manual Room Thermostat (15A)||£51.50|
* 1m x 12m of PVB covers 10m² of floor area
** 1m x 25m of PVB covers 22m² of floor area
The accessories included in a standard EcofilmPro kit are sufficient to install the kit in a single regularly shaped room. If installing a larger sized kit in multiple smaller rooms, additional accessories may be required.
|Product Code||Description||Price (Excluding VAT)|
|CRIMP10||10 x Connection Crimps||£6.18|
|CTBL10||1.5mm² x 10m Cold Tail Leads (Blue)||£6.70|
|CTBR10||1.5mm² x 10m Cold Tail Leads (Brown)||£6.70|
|MASTIC1||1000mm x 101mm Mastic Tape||£20.60|
|GTD20||20 x Green Termination Discs||£1.24|
- Roll of 500mm Wide Film
- Heating Element Connection Crimps
- Cold Tail Connection Leads (Brown & Blue)
- Mastic Insulation Tape
- Green Polyester Tape Discs
- Ratchet Crimping Tool
- Full Installation Instructions
- 10 Year Guarantee Certificate
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Standard heat output: 130W/m²
- Extremely low build height: less than 7mm
- Available as: 5m², 10m², 15m² and 20m² kits for maximum floor coverage
- Quick installation: simply cut the roll to length and connect
- Suitable for most laminate and engineered hardwood flooring
- When used in conjunction with ECOMAX-DUO, ECOFILMPRO is suitable for carpet and vinyl floors
- Construction: Carbon based flexible heating film
- Operating Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Heat Output: 130W/m²
- Element Width: 500mm